Christmas Movies - The Naughty List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin4

Reaction score
I'm a scrooge. For whatever reason I don't like the friendly and nice Xmas tales. Rudolph was picked on? Boohoo. You saved Xmas man get over it.

You're afraid Frosty will melt? You ought to be more concerned about the severe cerebral hemorrhaging causing you to hallucinate.

This is a list of the not so nice Xmas tales we all (scrooges that is) love.

1. It's an Always Sunny Xmas
2. Trailer Park Boys Christmas Special.
3. The Creature Christmas episode of South Park.
4. The American Dad Specials.
5. Die Hard (Yeah, it's a Xmas movie).

What do you guys watch?

Watch the South Park holiday special.

http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s18e10-happyholograms#source=2b6c5ab4-d717-4e84-9143-918793a3b636:63a32034-1ea6-492d-b95b-9433e3f62f8d&position=1&sort=airdate

"Among those parodied are Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus, Al Pacino, U2, Angelina Jolie, Lady Gaga and the "holograms" of late music stars Kurt Cobain and Michael Jackson.

Most notably, Taylor Swift and Bill Cosby are featured on the episode together, with the two sitting on a couch and Cosby holding a glass of wine."

The perfect thing to get anyone into the holiday cheer!

#1-The South Park episode that they introduced Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo--I still find that concept disturbing and yet still bust a gut everytime I see it.
#2-Christmas Vacation--It truly is the gift that keeps giving all year long.

I hate Chevy Chase in anything but Community.

Are you referring to "Woodland Critter Christmas" where they try to give birth to the antichrist?

Come on!!? Fletch!? Caddyshack!?
Ok, he was not the best part of Caddyshack, Bill Murry carries it, but can you really say you hate him in that role?

Alright, Caddyshack as well, but only because that was my first legit intro to mammary glands.

If I only I knew then what I was getting myself into...

+1 on Always Sunny and Trailer Park Boys... but Jesus man, Christmas Vacation. It's so perfect.

Also, Married With Children Christmas episodes are always good.

Here's my list;
Badder Santa, F***in' hilarious
Christmas Vacation
Scrooged
A Christmas Carol, Alistair Finny, 1951
Dito, but with George C Scott
Mr Magoo's Christmas Carol, 1962 My oldest son still loves it!

Alright, Caddyshack as well, but only because that was my first legit intro to mammary glands.

If I only I knew then what I was getting myself into...

Beverly D'angelo? They're nice...

What about the original Vacation? Christmas Vacation?? (forget European Vacation. That one sucked and even Chevy Chase couldn't save it!)

I forgot Die Hard was a Christmas movie. I've been meaning to get the kids to watch the Die Hard and Lethal Weapon movies for a while now...

Howdy Ho!

American Dad minstrel krampus

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind subtitles, Rare Exports is one of my Christmas favorites.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d0WMcEaK0hQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not like Xmas Vacation? Wow.

We have two movie traditions related to Xmas. The first one is we watch It's a Wonderful Life every year on Thanksgiving night. I think I have seen that movie over 30 times and it never gets old. Jimmy Stewart was awesome. The second one is one my wife and I started. Every year we watch Xmas Vacation while we are wrapping presents. One of my favorite traditions with her.

One of the greatest scenes from that flick:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXuazYI_YU[/ame]

Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas. You don't get any more metal than Nightmare.

Beverly D'angelo? They're nice...

What about the original Vacation? Christmas Vacation?? (forget European Vacation. That one sucked and even Chevy Chase couldn't save it!)

I forgot Die Hard was a Christmas movie. I've been meaning to get the kids to watch the Die Hard and Lethal Weapon movies for a while now...

Howdy Ho!

Cindy Morgan.

I hate Chevy Chase so much. Not sure why, he didn't do anything to me, I just can't stand him.

Cindy Morgan.

I hate Chevy Chase so much. Not sure why, he didn't do anything to me, I just can't stand him.

Oh yeah, I thought you meant from Christmas Vacation. Lacy Underhill was really hot.

But coincidentally I liked much of Chevy's work, but found his character on Community to be the low spot in the cast. I think he could have played the part a bit more eccentric.

I agree. I think he could have done better, that's just the only role I've ever liked him in.

I don't know what it is. I just don't like him.

I'm sure some celebrity is posting to some forum somewhere saying how they don't like me...maybe not? All the same, I don't mean it negatively (In case Mr.Chase is reading this.).

Rare Exports was great.

I've had a hard time forcing myself to watch it. Everyone I watch movies with is all "noooooo!" probably due to my love of crappy movies, and John Carpenter.

I still like Alistair Simm's Scrooge from 1951. Good effects for those days. Might just watch it again. might give some historical perspectives for book two of Time lords 2034 I just did another big scene in?:mug:

I still like Alistair Simm's Scrooge from 1951. Good effects for those days. Might just watch it again. might give some historical perspectives for book two of Time lords 2034 I just did another big scene in?:mug:

That is my favorite version of Scrooge as well.

We had our annual wrap presents while watching Christmas Vacation last night. I also indulged in a few too many of my latest IPA. At nearly 8%, I am hurting a bit this morning. :drunk:

Latest posts

Back