• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Chest freezer thermo and 1.5" triclover element flange

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliffhanger1821

Reaction score
From my moving sale:

A replacement mechanical thermostat for your older (read: not digital) chest freezer. I previously tried the set screw adjustment modification described here on HBT on my original chest freezer thermostat, but it just seemed too inaccurate and just when I thought it was dialed in, another fluctuation occurred. I bought this replacement refrigerator thermostat to replace my chest freezer thermo, it was truly plug and play and so simple because it was designed for the temp range I was trying to make it stay in! You don't need an external controller like a Johnson or STC-1000 with all of the extra wiring, just pull your old thermo out and put this one in. My old chest freezer finally went belly up after 15 years of faithful service so it's time to pass this on to someone new. This thermo has only about 1.5 years of in-service time on it. $20 + shipping

1.5" triclover / triclamp / sanitary element adapter. If you were going to put a triclover element adapter into one of your kettles, take this adapter off my hands and put it to good use in the service of making beer! I got this from Glacier tanks with my kettle purchase, however I already had a Stilldragon setup I was employing. Put this brand new adapter in your collection!
$20 + shipping

Greg

0928151905.jpg

0928151906.jpg

Latest posts

Back