Cheers from Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PNWgirl

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself! I have been a lurker for some time and also spend time at the Northern Brewer forums.

Biochemist by day, mad brewer by night :D Been brewing off and on for a few years and this past year really dove into it, now doing AG and constantly upgrading my system (s/he who dies with the most toys wins, right?). Had a great brew day today, did a California Common. Made the recipe from scratch and it all went very smoothly. Finally getting the hang of this thing methinks.

I've learned a lot here so far and hope to start participating more actively.

Cheers!

:mug:

PNWgirl said:
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself! I have been a lurker for some time and also spend time at the Northern Brewer forums.

Biochemist by day, mad brewer by night :D Been brewing off and on for a few years and this past year really dove into it, now doing AG and constantly upgrading my system (s/he who dies with the most toys wins, right?). Had a great brew day today, did a California Common. Made the recipe from scratch and it all went very smoothly. Finally getting the hang of this thing methinks.

I've learned a lot here so far and hope to start participating more actively.

Cheers!

:mug:

Cheers to you, Welcome form a fellow newbie and North Westerner.

Welcome! I grew up in Arlington.

Funny enough, I've been looking to formulate a california common recipe. You seem to bring a lot of knowledge and experience; it's nice to have people like that on these forums.

Thanks all!!

Brett-- I will let you know how it turns out :) If it's good I'll post the recipe

Welcome the the Board, you will make a great asset. Feel free to post your recipe if it turns out good.

Yaaay another Pacific Northwesterner joins the fold! If you'll be in Portland in a few weeks, we're planning a local gathering slated for the last weekend in March if your interested in coming. Billed as an AG fest, but honestly, if you're curious, want to brew amongst others (AG, PM, extract, whatever) you're welcome to swing by.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=54503

Latest posts

Back