Cheers! From Easton Mass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Minutes

Reaction score
Hey Crew, been reading and learning tons on this site for a few months.

I'm still brewing with extracts but am starting to experiment with yeasts. As a sucker for dog fish head 90 (and 120 for that matter), I'd appreciate it greatly if I could be directed towards a similar top notch extract recipe...

Thanks in advance and excellent job maintaining this site!

Welcome to the forum! Here is a Link to a bunch of IPA recipes, I am sure that if you find an all grain version that you want to try, we can help you convert it to an extract recipe.

Cheers

wop31 said:
Welcome to the forum! Here is a Link to a bunch of IPA recipes, I am sure that if you find an all grain version that you want to try, we can help you convert it to an extract recipe.

Cheers

Thanks Wop,

I've bought the True Brew IPA kit, an extra pound of LDME, and a bunch of hops off of morebeer. I couldn't get my hands on English Ale yeast so I'm going with WYeast brittish ale. I'll let you know how it works out.

Welcome to the forums!

My family used to vacation in Easton when I was a kid. Went back there maybe two years ago. Used to stay at a little cottage on the bay side, my brother and I would walk out probably a good half-mile or so into the ocean at low tide. Loved it, that and swimming in water that was probably close to eightly degrees.

I think there may be a DFH 90 clone recipe kicking around, but I can't put my hands on it right away.

Thanks Bird!

I've been through Adams a few times, usually on my way to ski the icy yellow slopes of Jimney Peak. Nice area, but I don't recommend waiting til late spring to ski.

If you don't mind sharing it when you locate it, I would definitely be interested in that DFH 90 minute 90. For now, I'm working my 2 minute IPA ;-)

Back