Checking in from Delaware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patd7260

Reaction score
Hey All. I have been brewing for about a year or so now and have done a number of batches and am ready to bring it to a new level. I love reading all the info on the site and look forward to participating.

I am in the midst of making a 4 tap kegerator and will be sure to update when that is done!

Pat

Welcome from NCC DE here. I have been brewing just under a year now and I am getting ready to try my hand at partial mash.

Welcome from just south (or maybe West depending on where you are)!

If you're in the northern part and don't mind the ~50 minute drive, we do brewdays down in Harford County at my place every few months, you're welcome to come down and hang out and brew. Details in sig.

Hey Jezter, thanks for the invite. I love the concept of a brewday and I looked through all the posts in your group and just need a little help understanding exactly what it is. I saw what looked like people buying kegs (which I need by the way), sharing brews, and just general brewing. What kind of things need to be brought to this, and what kind of planning should I do ahead of time.

I should say I have yet to attempt an AG brew, but I think it would be great to see the process.

Thanks - pat

Welcome from another Delawarean! I'm just south of Dover. There is a brew club up North you may want to check into. Too far of a drive for me to do anything with them. Where are you located?

Hi. I am in Newark, so kind of between North (philly) and South (doverish). Open to any and all brewing opportunities!

Back