Cheboygan Brewing Company Amber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw this beer in the fridge at the local party store. I'd never heard of the Cheboygan Brewing Company before so it was kind of a surprise.

Just looked up their website and the Amber is a German style Alt. So it's not quite like an American Amber that I thought it was when I picked it up.

I haven't tasted this yet, but I might tonight or soon. Anyone have any experience with the brewery or their beer they'd like to share? I'm always interested in historic stuff, especially about beer.

I didn't even know they were bottling. I visited them last August. It's about 20 miles away from my cottage. At that time, they only had 2 beers on tap. The tap room was large, with no seating (you had to go outside to the patio and roof top). I had a Hefeweizen, and I recall it was pretty good.

I know this post is super old, but if any of you all are near enough to visit the brewery in Cheboygan, they have a few new ones this year. A Blood Orange and a Blueberry Cream Ale. Check them out of you are in the area.

Back