• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheap Quick Disconnects (eBay)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. Just bought a set as well. I couldn't pass this up when they're typically ~$20 a set and you get 4 sets for $10 shipped. Thanks again much appreciated! :mug:

Not sure the measurements. I checked the listing linked here as well as the one in the seller's store, but I couldn't spot any size info. Great price!

Do people typically use these in their brewing rigs or in keezer/kegerators? I'm assuming with only 1/4" it's for dispensing.

I got this response regarding the disconnects I linked to in the OP:

What would a 3/8 ID be good for? Would this be a large enough diameter to run a March pump on both upstream or downstream of the pump?

I really didn't have a use in mind when I bought them but I figured something would most definitely pop up at some point. At that price I couldn't pass them up. My idea so far is to use it as a disconnect on the gas line running into the keezer off the primary regulator.

I am march pump n00b but I used it for the first time the other day. I was using 3/8" silicone thick walled hose for both the influent and the effluent and had zero problems. I am probably going to be ordering more 3/8" hose in the near future for use with this pump.

Back