cheap mp3s

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

God Emporer BillyBrew

Reaction score
Do any of you know a place to get cheap mp3s? What's the deal with those Russian places? Are they illegal even though they say they're not.

I don't want to have to install Itunes and abide by all of their proprietary crap.

When I was working in Russia, I used to go to the music stores there and they sold mp3 cds. You could buy a band's entire catalogue for $5. One of the funniest parts about it is that the cd's have all these anti-piracy holograms on them to ensure that you know you are getting legitimate stolen music. Same goes for software and videos - anything you can think of, all certified quality, all $5. It's not like these were guys seling this stuff on the street either, these were music stores with frequent customer programs and the lot.

I miss Russia...

In all seriousness, if you like free mp3s, go to your local library, check out CDs you want, bring them home, rip them to your PC and then put them on your mp3 player.

Can't get any cheaper than free. :)

Back