Catalina here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catalina

Reaction score
Hiyas all,
My name is Catalina and I'm a new homebrewer from California. I've been enjoying this forum for awhile now as I have been brewing my first batch.

I'm a big fan of hefeweizens, bocks, belgian ales, and most any beer that is sweet and malty. I enjoy occasional stouts, porters and browns. My favorites are Aventinus Bock and Leffe. I hope to chat with other people who like the same. I'm also eager to discover new beers I can buy or brew!

I understand lagers are harder to brew and most of my favorites are lagers so that's a bit of a bummer.

None of my friends are into beer so I am eager to make new friends who want to chat about beer! I chat online a lot so I am often around. My contact info is in my profile.

Cheers from up north..
Ahh dont let anyone fool you Lagers are not that much harder. Temp control is a must though! Get that, and the 6 steps are all the same.
1 crack
2 soak
3 rinse
4 boil
5 chill
6 pitch
Cheers
Jay

Back