• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Carboys! Carboys! Carboys!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChefDougAU

Reaction score
I have six in total... Four 6.5 gallon and two 5 gallon glass carboys. Most have handles and I have a nylon brew-hauler harness. I would like to get $150.00 for the lot. They are all in EXCELLENT condition with NO cracks, chips or scratches... they are ALL clean and ready to use. Sorry I don't have pictures at the moment... I will try to post some a little later. Located about 45 minutes NE of Madison.

I have six in total... Four 6.5 gallon and two 5 gallon glass carboys. Most have handles and I have a nylon brew-hauler harness. I would like to get $150.00 for the lot. They are all in EXCELLENT condition with NO cracks, chips or scratches... they are ALL clean and ready to use. Sorry I don't have pictures at the moment... I will try to post some a little later. Located about 45 minutes NE of Madison.

Isn't Dodgeville about 45 minutes Southwest of Madison?

I am up in Rhinelander. If I had the need or funds (swmbo cut me off due to excessive spending) Good luck!

Back