• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carboy 6.5 gallon $25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellot

Reaction score
sold

I've got a 6.5 gallon carboy for sale in the Omaha area. I am willing to ship as well if you want.

$25 and I will throw in a drilled and solid stopper.

IMG_20111210_100845.jpg

https://post.craigslist.org/k/Auj90Ukj4RGbcaiJgP3O4Q/jcWnN?s=preview

Is your carboy still up for sale? If so I am interested in it. Does that include shipping cost? It is glass right?

doesn't include shipping. Timaithis, if you want to pay shipping, you were first, if not Nebraska, are you heading to Omaha soon?

Yeah I would be willing to pay shipping if it is reasonable in $15 dollar range. I really won't know how to ship a carboy though or how much it would cost. My zip is 46033. If you want I can pm you my email.

Okay, looks like shipping will be around $20 for parcel post with insurance and packing materials. Do you still want to buy it Timaithis?

no word from Timaithis, and shipping is more than he said, going down the list to the next guy.

if Nebraska Brewer falls out and its after 2 i will still take it, i will just send SWMBO

thanks matt

cool, I was thinking that, didn't want to skip over you of you still wanted it, but you could get a new one for that price probably.

Yeah I could which is why the 15 dollars was the cut off. And I wouldn't have to worry about it breaking in the shipping. Thanks for keeping my place in line.

Latest posts

Back