Caramel chocolate apple beer 2.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMTnew2brew

Reaction score
So, I wrote and brewed a recipe containing the items in the title of this thread, after 10 days in primary, and 8 weeks in secondary...I was left with an amazingly good smooth delicious beer, I was thinking in the second attempt(hence 2.0) of dry hopping when I move it to the secondary, and also adding another apple(the origanl called for 4).any thoughts? I'm using fuggle if that matters

The first go round was amazing...super smooth and drinkable with great flavor, no bitterness(which is why I'm considering the dry hopp, to get a little more hoppyness/aroma) really to speak of. Came dark as Guinness but with darker head, with just a hint of the apples and sweetness, but not over bearing. It was really good. After the 2.0 is done I'll be more ready to share the recipe...holding this one close to the chest til it's perfected...I'll let you know how 2.0 turns out in October:) when it's ready

Latest posts

Back