Can't quote on iPhone app

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewerJase

Reaction score
I seem to be having issues with quoting another post. I can reply to a post, but when I try to quote I get an error saying to I need to wait 30 seconds between posts. I wait, then I get another error. Hmmmm. Frustrating.
Any one else experienced this?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I seem to be having issues with quoting another post. I can reply to a post, but when I try to quote I get an error saying to I need to wait 30 seconds between posts. I wait, then I get another error. Hmmmm. Frustrating.
Any one else experienced this?

Yes this happened to me twice today on a galaxy s4. Then I forced closed the app and when I went back I had posted my response twice, even though it said it never posted... puzzling

Yes this happened to me twice today on a galaxy s4. Then I forced closed the app and when I went back I had posted my response twice, even though it said it never posted... puzzling

Ah ha! I just checked out a post and you're right. I posted twice. Stupid but at least it worked.
Thanks for the insight.

Latest posts

Back