Canadian Newbie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiyo all! A quick bit about my self... 25 yr old, married, 1 little angel, 2nd year apprentice electrician in the power generation industry, reader, music lover, plant grower, gamer, inebriated dancer, beer and cider lover, tobacco smoker.

I'm a very mellow, mostly intelligent, often sarcastic, adventurous, experimental, genuine, quiet kinda guy.

I hate punctuation...

I dunno... ask me about about anything else you wanna know or check my profile. :)

Welcome to HBT!

Generally we like new folks and I guess it's okay that you are Canadian, Bradsul is one and we like him. :p

Warning: We do have some punctuation police on this board.

Haven't made any yet... my pops makes wine, so we're going to try and make some ciders from the apples, nanking cherries, and bing cherries I have growing in my backyard.

How about you?

Hey Ted. Nice to see another E-towner here. You should join the Edmonton Homebrewers Guild. First meeting of the year in September. Edmonton Homebrewers Guild

The best homebrew store in town is Winning Wines at Lendrum Place (near Southgate). Check it out. Enjoy!

Mike

Back