• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Camlocks and March pumps!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UPDATE: Camlocks and fittings are sold. Pumps still available.

I'm no longer using my brew stand so I'm piecing it out. Some stuff that's easy to ship:

Camlocks stainless steel 1/2":

I'd prefer to sell all these together first, they're worth $175 new if you price it on Pro Flow Dynamics, I'm selling the lot (plus the elbows and barbs if you'd like them thrown in for free) for $100, plus shipping.

Camlocks can be seen in picture below, but here's the list written out:
Type A - 4
Type C - 16
Type D - 1
Type F - 12
Dustcap - 3
90 degree fittings - 10
Male barb - 3
Female barb - 1

March Pumps 815-pl:

I'm selling three of these, they all work, but are in used condition with a little rust and old teflon tape, etc. They each only have two screws for the front face instead of four, it still functions fine so we've never replaced the additional screws through all of our brews, but just a heads up for clarity!

Selling each pump for $110, plus shipping.

Link to pictures of camlocks and pumps:
https://imgur.com/a/IHLPB

Also if you 're in the San Diego area, I'm also selling my kettles (two 15 gallon Brewhemoths, 1 15 gallon keggle, one 10 gallon mashtun with false bottom).

Last edited:
Back