Camlock Fittings - Where to Buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondra76

Reaction score
Is there an internet source that is better than the rest for buying camlock fittings?

Either brewhardware.com (run by a member here at HBT) or bargainfittings.com work out great. Neither has a significant leg up on the other cost-wise - you'll find one has a couple fittings a few cents cheaper than the other, and vice versa, and it all basically comes out in the wash to leave them roughly the same. I've had excellent experiences working with both.

I am half and half Brewhardware and Bargianfittings, they both have a lot of GREAT hardware, you cant go wrong with either one.

Thanks for replying Bobby. Got a few questions I want to ask you but I will pm or send them to your site.

Agree with comments about both, but all else being equal, I'd go with Bobby_M at Brewhardware. Every order I've made has been filled fast, efficiently, and accurately. He's helped me out with a couple of items, and is a rock-solid member of HBT. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Back