Came across this site

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something about "buying" beer for 10x the price doesn't seem appealing. But hey if you've got the money to burn hell yeah.

I was just putting it out there in case some people wanted to add something to a collection personally i'm an IPA guy and those don't cellar anyway. If you figure shipping into an equation and someone that has zero access to any of them...there are obviously people that pay it. Was just trying to help guys.

Can we turn this thread into the most obscene posts they've seen on MBC?!

Ill go first...

http://mybeercellar.com/?itm=12226

Yeah lol I know there are some ridiculously priced beers there...but there are also a few that go for a "semi reasonable" price with my previous statement. If I cannot find BBCS for example where i am...i have to buy beer a to trade..say 3 bombers of local beer $25 + shipping = ?? and by the time i am done trading I have spent a decent amount of money for a bottle of chocolate rain if thats even possible. Some folks might find it easier and hassle less to just purchase for a bit more. Just sayin..

Yeah lol I know there are some ridiculously priced beers there...but there are also a few that go for a "semi reasonable" price with my previous statement. If I cannot find BBCS for example where i am...i have to buy beer a to trade..say 3 bombers of local beer $25 + shipping = ?? and by the time i am done trading I have spent a decent amount of money for a bottle of chocolate rain if thats even possible. Some folks might find it easier and hassle less to just purchase for a bit more. Just sayin..

Good point, while 75 is somewhat crazy after just having it last night i would split it 3 way 25$ each for ~7.5oz on a special ocassion for sure.

...liquid Hershey's.

"Whalez" on that site ARE bought at that price also.

http://mybeercellar.com/?itm=10932

Thats a SOLD posting for $2449.00 + shipping on a Don Quijote.

WTF!???
Must be nice to have money you can just **** away...

Honestly man, it really must be nice! I do check it now and then to see if I can find a good deal I guess you could say. But you have to buy points or whatever just to try to buy the beer.

Wow, $80 for a bottle of bourbon county cherry rye? That seems out there too, might need to sell mine :)

Honestly man, it really must be nice! I do check it now and then to see if I can find a good deal I guess you could say. But you have to buy points or whatever just to try to buy the beer.

I think you only need to buy points to "sell" beer. On a different note I seen a NG sour sell for $25 and I can get them for $9. $Kaaa..ching$

Back