• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan BYO 2 for 1 subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, it's the digital and print subscription. You get 8 of each. It's the same price I paid last year when I used someone else's gift subscription.

I would have liked to get the cyber Monday quoted pricing from RisenDeadBrewing but even with $5.50 pricing wasn't close to the $18 ish quoted price ($29-$5.50 = 23.50)

Yeah, I'm "old school" and want printed material rather than e-copy

link to my try here https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/bl...mith-2-18-00-a-443223/index5.html#post5704571

I really hate 1 day specials specially when you can't get codes right or something else goes wrong... I'll just wait till next year to subscribe, their loss

I sell them for $24, not $28 normally. So it brought it down to $18.50. The $29 was for the Can/Mex subscriptions.

Put me in line if anyone backs out
Would like to get a subscription this year

Back