• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other Burner deals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocotaco

Reaction score
Just wanted to alert everyone to some pretty sweet prices on outdoor burners at webstaurantstore.com.

For example, they have a single floor burner, 55k BTU for 38.99. They also have a double burner (55k BTU each), counter height, with side shelves for 82.99.

I just got a coupon code in my e-mail from them that takes the single floor burner down to 36.99 and the double w/ side shelves down to 74.99. Pretty nice deals! That double burner would be a real time-saver and back-saver!

Coupon code is BACKPRO. http://www.webstaurantstore.com/spe...tm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Email-Jul17-2014

Protip with webstaurantstore: if you ship to a commercial address (i.e. your office) you will save money on shipping.

P.S. I am not affiliated with webstaurantstore other than being a satisfied customer. I hope that doesn't violate the terms of this forum. Just trying to dish on the deals.

I also got my industrial-strength vacuum sealer from them. $59, works great.

According to the info pages, they are comparable to Bayou Classic burners. I don't use outdoor gas burners (I'm electric! doot doot doot doo doot doo doot doot doot!) so I can't say for sure. But click in and read the descriptions. They are all the same style of burner, just in different configurations, and some with stands and some floor-style.

I got a 200,000 btu Bayou burner from amazon for $68 with free shipping. Deal is still going...

Got mine yesterday. It's a beast!

Dang... I guess it's not really "comparable" then. Maybe someone will like it, though. Especially that double burner with the side shelves - if they had a natural gas version of that I would get it just for wok'ing and cooking fish outdoors. But then, I live in the city with "the most sunny days of any city in America" if you believe the city's PR (San Clemente, CA)

Back