• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Bunch of stuff really cheap - NJ pick up only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkmoose

Reaction score
I have a bunch of beer making stuff I need to get rid of. These kits were all purchased around February, March and April and come with kit instructions and hops for the all grain kits. Also have some other brewing stuff.

What I am hoping for is that someone will pick this up and share with the beer making community ... club, events, neighbors etc ... I live in Wall Township exit 98 off the Parkway.

Cost ... two cases of Sam Adams IPA, $75 or make an offer and bring some beer. I'm not looking to make money or recoup my costs as I would rather have this go to someone that enjoys the hobby and will possible share with others.

Black IPA all grain kit from Northern Brewer with hops.

Dead Ringer IPA all grain kit from Northern Brewer with hops.

Czech Pilsner all grain kit from Northern Brewer with hops.

Oktoberfest all grain kit from Love2Brew - have the Hallertau hops but missing .5 oz of Styrian.

Irish Red all grain kit from Northern Brewer with hops.

HomeBrewStuff Cream kit with about 4 pounds of grain missing that includes hops.

Around 1 pound Acid Malt. Around 5 pounds Maillard Malts German Pilsner Malt crushed. 10 pounds Maillard Malts Briess Carapils crushed. 10 pounds Maillard Malts Weyermann Barker Pilsner Malt crushed. 10 pounds Maillard Malts Briess 2 Row Brewers Malt crushed.

Hops - Over 3 pounds of hops never opened stored in freezer purchased around February. Some of it includes 1.5 pounds German Hallertau, .5 pounds US Willamette, .5 pounds German Tettnang, .5 pounds Centennial and a couple of ounces of Czech Sazz, and ounce of Cascade and Centennial.

3 packs of Fast Pitch Canned Wort - 4 Pack from Northern Brewer

Yeast - Imperial Organic Yeast Fest. Imperial Organic Yeast Gateway. Dry Yeast - 1 pack Nottingham, 2 packs S-23, 1 pack S-05. Wyeast Nutrient Blend almost full. 10 packs Montrechet yeast.

Big kettle to do 5 gallon full boil batches with burner and some other miscellaneous item.

I mean this all in jest

ToMjGpz81S7usvTIM8w.gif

Back