Building a privacy fence (complete!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Yuri. I am still in process on mine, 320 linear feet of fencing. I love your idea of using metal though. I wish I woulda thought of that.

fence-1.jpg

The pavers are primarily for ease of trimming. They also serve as a dig barrier for the dog. He's only 15 lbs and doesn't have a habit of digging, so I figure a minimal barrier is more than enough.

thats a great size for a brewhaus i would think. or even better would be doublin that thing and doing what ed has done. knowing you though youll have a 3 story building with a nuke reactor for steam heating

It's billed as "storage" on the deed, so I think it was supposed to house a shed. There's no power yet, but it'll have electricity. I HAVE to think about re-sale, so I want to be able to bill it as a workshop. I don't think there's enough room for a bigger building, so 12'x12' is gonna have to work.

I think you're underestimating Yuri...surely his brewhaus will be powered with a fuel cell, which runs on grass clippings and trub.

ya know i didnt think about electricity. and yes it would most likely be green cause we need to be green in 10 years.

hehe seriously nice work yuri.

Back