• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Brutus-esque Brew Stand For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridebreck

Reaction score
My hobby interests have shifted to woodworking, so it's time to downsize my brewing gear. For sale is my custom painted steel, dual burner brew stand.

brew-stand-64684.jpg

The design is based upon the well-known Brutus 10. The burners each have their own control valves (not quite needle-valve-like control, but workable) and aluminum heat shields. Both are piped to a single propane tank connection. The pump is included. It's an older March pump with a poly head. The pump has an aluminum splash guard and 1/2" stainless camlock fittings. The stand has two waterproof switches - one wired to the pump, with another ready to be connected to a second pump. The first switch has a roughly 10' long cord.

The stand can accommodate three full-size keggles. It is painted with orange engine block enamel. The right-hand side is discolored slightly from use near the burner (not shown in the above pic).

Asking $500 (stand, burners, and pump).

Bump - no takers yet? Hmmm how can I get my hands on this.....road trip?

I'm in Monument (north side of Colorado Springs). I'd be happy to meet within a few hour drive, but not interested in shipping it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back