• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Brewtools B40 - All Grain Premium Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrdn

Reaction score
Mint Condition B40 (120v x2)! Fully loaded, updated, and ready to brew. Not pictured are extra accessories, gaskets, mash adapters, “Gen 1” accessories, and more. Around $3,500 into this. Barely any use.

Selling due to moving and not having time or money to build out a brewery as a new human will be joining planet earth in the next 1-2 weeks.

Asking $2,200. Local pickup in San Diego, CA is preferred, but if buyer pays for shipping, I’m open to looking into it.

Functionality Demo:

Photos:

1029701F-F142-41F6-B35B-193620A2C279.jpeg
C1BE1C76-A952-405A-95E5-1CA414ED420F.jpeg
E65A78EC-D224-459F-8875-4625788969E5.jpeg
B1B4C3E9-28EA-4BA2-A0B2-5735905C3795.jpeg

A lot more accessories not shown. (Old sparge pipe, filters, gaskets, tri clamps, garden hose connectors, end caps, etc.)

Attachments

• C27F30BC-F85E-4BCC-9E7C-FD2D0BCCE0AE.jpeg
    C27F30BC-F85E-4BCC-9E7C-FD2D0BCCE0AE.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Is it 120v or 240v?

Edit: reread post. Never mind.

It has two of BT 120v heating elements. If you have two 20a outlets or higher, you can run the elements at 16 amp and get to boil very fast.

Elements are also upgradable.

Here’s a video showing it’s boil and pump running:

Were you using this to brew 10 gal batches? If so, what was the max grain bill you used? Do you happen to have the original boxes for shipping? Also, were you running it on 2 outlets in the video?

Were you using this to brew 10 gal batches? If so, what was the max grain bill you used? Do you happen to have the original boxes for shipping? Also, were you running it on 2 outlets in the video?

I brewed 5 gallon batches. And yes, two 15a outlets is what I used but 20a is better.

Quoted from Brewtools: “The B40pro has an 40 liter (10 gal) boil capacity and about 9kg (20 lb) malt capacity. It is equipped with a powerful pump, which can be controlled from the touch-screen. The wort is circulated up through the center-pipe and the pump is fitted using Tri-Clamps making it very easy to remove, even when the tank is full.”

The tank is about 12 gallons.

I don’t have the original shipping boxes. Ideally I find a local pickup but shipping should be okay. I recently got a egg bbq that came with EPS foam and large box, so I’ll probably use the eps foam and create a packing buffer with it if I do ship it.

Ideally buyer covers shipping as well as insurance for full value.

Still available? I'm interested. I don't have 5 posts yet, so I can't message you. Send me a PM if available.

Mint Condition B40 (120v x2)! Fully loaded, updated, and ready to brew. Not pictured are extra accessories, gaskets, mash adapters, “Gen 1” accessories, and more. Around $3,500 into this. Barely any use.

Selling due to moving and not having time or money to build out a brewery as a new human will be joining planet earth in the next 1-2 weeks.

Asking $2,200. Local pickup in San Diego, CA is preferred, but if buyer pays for shipping, I’m open to looking into it.

Functionality Demo:

Photos:

View attachment 758457View attachment 758458View attachment 758459View attachment 758460

A lot more accessories not shown. (Old sparge pipe, filters, gaskets, tri clamps, garden hose connectors, end caps, etc.)

Functionality Demo:

Photos:

View attachment 758457View attachment 758458View attachment 758459View attachment 758460

Back