Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to do an experiment with a new offer that I have been kicking around to see how people like it.

This is an impromptu deal so it is not going to be setup on the website, but for any orders coming in on 4/29 or 4/30 over $100 will get free shipping.

Here is how it is going to work for this experiment. Place an order between now and 11:59 PM April 30th and I will refund the shipping on the order. You will still have to pay for it at checkout, but I will refund the shipping costs back to your CC. This offer is only good for the Brewmasters Special Shipping, and does not apply to any other shipping methods.

If this goes well I will consider adding it permanently to the website.

Thank you for your support,

Ed

How about you send me $100 in stuff and I pay the $6.99 shipping only? :D Might as well test the promotion in reverse just to see if it's feasible.

Just put in an order for a bunch of grain and a few other odds and ends. Thanks for the offer!

My pleasure. Thanks for your support. All those that qualified for the free shipping offer last night have had the shipping refunded. :mug:

Free shipping good through tonight at midnight (PST).

Thanks,

Ed

I just wanted to say that I am glad your shipping is still 6.99. One of the "other guys" bumped theirs up to 7.99. That's a deal breaker for me.

Just placed an order on the site. Used the excellent Brew builder to order Biermuncher's blue balls belgian wit.

Feedback-wise, it'd be really cool to be able to print off my recipe, brewsheet style like some of the brewing software programs do.

Also, for the additives/grains, etc.. it'd be cool to have a brief description talking about what these things do/best uses. For example, I wanted to add a secret spice to the wit, and so I saw that you had cardamom on there. A quick google search turned up "Cardamom spice has a complex flavor that can be described as slightly sweet, floral, and spicy with citric elements. It leaves the tongue with a warm antiseptic sensation similar to eucalyptus and a peppery after taste." Add to brewkettle with 5 mins left for best effect.

Overall great site I look forward to using it more in the future!

Ed, in keeping with simps984's comment, i might make a suggestion or two.

First, since it's getting warmer, you might want to have a 'suggested accessories' or 'ingredients' or something else that appears at some point during the order process. The specific thing i'm thinking about is the heat of summer is going to start making ice packs more necessary, especially for orders going a long way. Not everything, especially new brewers, will think of this. Something that suggests an ice pack might allow you to sell more of them and might 'remind' people that they are a good idea to include since they are cheap.

You could always have it suggest other things like cardamom for someone ordering a wit or whatever, as well.

Just a thought (though i don't worry too much since your packages show up on my steps the next day)

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I am glad that we are still able to keep the shipping at $6.99. Shipping costs are still going up, but for the time being I am fighting the urge to raise the flat shipping rate. Hopefully we will not be forced to raise it.

With the new version of the Brew Builder we are working towards getting descriptions added when you are looking at ingredients. As far as a brew sheet like commercial brewing software I am not sure if we will actually do something like that. I have thought about adding calculators to the ste to help people out, but a full brew sheet starts taking the Brew Builder into a stand alone application, which MAY be more than we can support. I have thought about it, and it may just come about in a future version.

There are some suggestions on the site. All of the liquid yeasts have a link to the frozen gel packs on the details page, and the new Brew Builder will have a page where you can add gel packs, priming sugar bottle caps, etc.. to your order with a simple check box. I will look into refining that process for some specific styles were more specific additions can be made.

Thanks for the feedback it is always appreciated,

Ed

Just put in my order for a brand new shiny Barley Crusher.....Thanks for the free shipping Ed :mug:

It is my pleasure. I am glad you got a chance to take advantage. You will love your Barley Crusher. I have not heard a bad word yet from anyone that has bought one from us, and we have sold a lot of Barley Crushers.

Thanks,

Ed

It is my pleasure. I am glad you got a chance to take advantage. You will love your Barley Crusher. I have not heard a bad word yet from anyone that has bought one from us, and we have sold a lot of Barley Crushers.

Thanks,

Ed

You forgot to recommend the test-run with the packing peanuts to clean the rollers.... ;)

I want to do an experiment with a new offer that I have been kicking around to see how people like it.

This is an impromptu deal so it is not going to be setup on the website, but for any orders coming in on 5/1 through 5/3 over $100 will get free shipping.

Here is how it is going to work for this experiment. Place an order between now and 11:59 PM May 3rd and I will refund the shipping on the order. You will still have to pay for it at checkout, but I will refund the shipping costs back to your CC. This offer is only good for the Brewmasters Special Shipping, and does not apply to any other shipping methods.

If this goes well I will consider adding it permanently to the website.

Thank you for your support,

Ed

This little trial run went pretty well, so I thought I would see if it had any legs to it, so I am extending the offer through the entire weekend. I updated the dates in the quote.

Thank you everyone for your support,

Ed

This site is awesome, the way that you can put together your own brew so quickly is sweet. I especially like that you guys have Riwaka hops which are by far my favorite. Will definitely be putting an order together.

I am glad you like the site. Brew Builder 2.0 is coming along nicely in development. I think it will be a mjor improvement on something that so many people already think is pretty good.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed, you ready for another order from me? Moslty adjunct stuff, some base grain.

I need a small truckload of equipment too, I'm heading down the road of really getting taps for my kegs, building a collar etc etc. Those 8 port distributers look mighty handsome.

I got to see a demo of BB2.0, pretty neat stuff.. Nothing like it exists with all the features rolled into one.

Ed, you ready for another order from me? Moslty adjunct stuff, some base grain.

I need a small truckload of equipment too, I'm heading down the road of really getting taps for my kegs, building a collar etc etc. Those 8 port distributers look mighty handsome.

I am always ready for you Zac. Just give me enough warning to get the women and children out of the way. :)

I see my reputation preceedes me.

Its all true. Yes, I did that, and that puppy... well, that was accident, but the readhead...... I did everything you were told about..

Stampeding women & raping cattle all across the country.

Wait, no that was wrong.

Ed, I'll get with yuh on an order.

I read the reviews here and hesitated previously to buy as I am not good with change, but I placed my first order through BMW last night. I bought a brewbuilder weizenbock and one of the pre-built Hefeweizens. I look forward to getting these on the door. The site seems really well done, and the shipping price was phenomenal. Here's to hoping I found a new online supplier.

I read the reviews here and hesitated previously to buy as I am not good with change, but I placed my first order through BMW last night. I bought a brewbuilder weizenbock and one of the pre-built Hefeweizens. I look forward to getting these on the door. The site seems really well done, and the shipping price was phenomenal. Here's to hoping I found a new online supplier.

I am glad you gave us a try. I am confident that you will be pleased with everything.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed,

Do you have a physical store in Atlanta where I could come buy some bulk grain?

Not sure if it was asked the 40 pages of posts on your thread, I couldn't find it.

Thanks,

Ed, Very happy thus far. The yeast I chose was out of stock so I had a message when I got home and the message even included a suggested sub. Called at 9 or so at night and actually talked to someone (maybe you?) and the package went out this morning. Very impressed. I have had orders that were fully in stock take longer from other stores. Thanks for the great service!

Again, i've said it before, Ed is the man. I am not putting down other vendors. There are great ones out there and i've had good experiences with them, but Ed is really, really working hard on improving his business. I keep thinking of trying out other people, but when i see that an order i placed at 9 pm was ready for shipment an hour later and on my doorstep the day after it ships... i can't help but keep giving him my business.

Again, i've said it before, Ed is the man. I am not putting down other vendors. There are great ones out there and i've had good experiences with them, but Ed is really, really working hard on improving his business. I keep thinking of trying out other people, but when i see that an order i placed at 9 pm was ready for shipment an hour later and on my doorstep the day after it ships... i can't help but keep giving him my business.

It is comments like this, and the many loyal customers that make all of the long nights worth it.

Thank you to everyone that supports us,

Ed

All I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! You have the fastest shipping I have ever experienced with an online order from anyplace!!!!!!! Thanks Ed! I placed an order for a Barley crusher and your Haus Pale Ale and I received the order today May 8th and I placed the order on May 6 late night. Now that is what I call fast and to boot the shipping cost was only $6.99 and the order arrived in perfect order!

You have a customer for life and will be my first choice for all my brewing needs.

I would like to suggest that you start to carry Fermcap-S as I had to go some other place to get that :( and had to order a few more items so my order would be more then the shipping cost :(. I now feel so ashamed that I had to do that.

I would like to suggest that you start to carry Fermcap-S as I had to go some other place to get that :( and had to order a few more items so my order would be more then the shipping cost :(. I now feel so ashamed that I had to do that.

I have some Fermcap-S coming in and should be on the site by the end of the week.

I also will have a Yeast Starter category added. With stir bars, stir plates, and flasks of various sizes.

Latest posts

Back