Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so are all those peanuts for the next time zac orders a quick disconnect or something small?

Tear down a wall huh? Me and my sledgehammer are game, do we get to write dirty things on it first :) Seriously can't wait to see how it looks, hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

I havn't looked at this thread for a while and look what I missed!!

Great news! Congrats and all the best for the expanding empire!!! :D

Do you plan on carrying Lalvin EC-1118 yeast? supposly this one gets up to 18% but redstar only gets up to 12%

Do you plan on carrying Lalvin EC-1118 yeast? supposly this one gets up to 18% but redstar only gets up to 12%

I do not have plans on carrying it, but it is something small and easy to carry so if the apfelwein crowd likes that yeast I would certainly get some in.

Thanks,

Ed

Hey Ed,

Once your retail storefront is officially open, if one were to want to stop in, would it be easier for you if an order for a recipe was placed through the website first, or is it cool to just bring the recipe and put it together there?

Hey Ed,

Once your retail storefront is officially open, if one were to want to stop in, would it be easier for you if an order for a recipe was placed through the website first, or is it cool to just bring the recipe and put it together there?

I walked in Friday, ordered a SweetWater 420 clone (changed the hops/schedule) and brewed this rainy Sunday. He didn't have a cash register yet so I ordered it through the website to pay for it but he mentioned getting a cash register this weekend.

:mug:

Hey Ed,

Either way works just fine. I did pick up a cash register this weekend and should hopefully have everything ready to roll on Monday the 30th.

Hey Ed,

If you place the order online, we can try to have it ready for you when you come by. Just choose in store pick up as the shipping option and you will get an email once your order is ready to be picked up.

I don't speak for BMW, but my guess is there is about 95% chance it will be shipped today, based on the last 90 pages of posts at least.

With all the love every other day of the year I'd be surprised if there'd be more, but I'm sure if there is he'll make it known :)

You guys gonna be around tomorrow? I just placed an order for in-store pickup but just now realized that tomorrow is Thanksgiving eve.

You guys gonna be around tomorrow? I just placed an order for in-store pickup but just now realized that tomorrow is Thanksgiving eve.

Yup! We'll be there tomorrow from 10am till 6pm for in store pickups, but closed the rest of the week.

Cheers!

BMW I got my order today. 1 quick question your czech saaz labels say they are 5.5% aa, your site said 3.5%, can you confirm which is correct. I need to know I need to re-engineer my recipe.

BMW I got my order today. 1 quick question your czech saaz labels say they are 5.5% aa, your site said 3.5%, can you confirm which is correct. I need to know I need to re-engineer my recipe.

The label will always be correct. The website just needs to be updated to the current crop we have. Thanks for catching it!

Ok, I gotta ask, any cyber Monday special coming from BMW? I'm not trying to be pushy, I just have rotten luck when it comes to ordering beer stuff. Everytime I place a big order, it goes on sale the next day or week.

Ok, I gotta ask, any cyber Monday special coming from BMW? I'm not trying to be pushy, I just have rotten luck when it comes to ordering beer stuff. Everytime I place a big order, it goes on sale the next day or week.

Yes we are kicking off the Holiday Season with a nice big sale on everything. I am starting another thread for the sale itself. The discount code is CYBERMON and runs Monday only (EST). 12% off your order.

Thanks,

Ed

Hey BMH I want to order from you, but I'm a little concerned about liquid yeast staying viable throughout shipment. I've been burned before getting liquid yeast in the mail (lager yeast which never started). Where are you shipping from, is there anyway to keep this from happening?

I don't know if you ever got your question answered, but I will let you know of my personal experience. I ordered late enough in the week that Ed was concerned that the yeast would sit in a warehouse or delivery truck over the weekend. He waited until the next week to ship it, and I got it 2 days later. It didn't get to my place as quickly as I wanted, but I definitely appreciate Ed's concern for my yeast. I also ordered with an ice pack. I had VERY active fermentation every time I've ordered liquid yeast. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Yes we are kicking off the Holiday Season with a nice big sale on everything. I am starting another thread for the sale itself. The discount code is CYBERMON and runs Monday only (EST). 12% off your order.

Thanks,

Ed

Awesome, thanks Ed. I will be placing a big order tonight.

I Have to say I met ED today picking up my stuff from the great sale they had, Class act, very helpful answering questions .... feels comforting knowing that I wont have to refer back to this LHBS with complaints of misinformation!

Hey Ed. Placed an order Monday for in store pick up. No hurry, but just wanted to know how I'm supposed to find out when it's ready to pick up. Checked my order history and it says pending. Thanks in advance!

Hey Ed. Placed an order Monday for in store pick up. No hurry, but just wanted to know how I'm supposed to find out when it's ready to pick up. Checked my order history and it says pending. Thanks in advance!

We are still working on the best way to deal with the in store pickups. Right now they are part of the same list as the internet orders, and we are just going by the first in first out method. We will send an email once the order is ready to pick up, or you can come down and we will get everything together for you if you do not mind waiting.

Thanks,

Ed

Hi Ed,

I also placed an order on Monday and it's still pending. I'm out of state and not picking up locally. I enjoy tracking orders online to see when they are delivered. Is the "order status" routinely up to date or were you just swamped with orders on CyberMonday?

Thanks

Hi Ed,

I also placed an order on Monday and it's still pending. I'm out of state and not picking up locally. I enjoy tracking orders online to see when they are delivered. Is the "order status" routinely up to date or were you just swamped with orders on CyberMonday?

Thanks

It's updated right away I'm sure, everybody in the world and then some has ordered this week though so I'm sure he's just getting them out as fast as possible.

I'm guessing that CyberMonday went well - out of my bittering hops & yeast! Great communication, and top notch customer service on the substitutions. Thanks a lot for the always great experience Ed!!

Hi Ed,

Thanks

Niko is correct it is updated right away. We had a record day for orders. 350% more than our previous best day ever. I test ran the sale a while back for 3 days, and we still did a considerable amount more in sales on Cyber Monday than we did for all 3 days of the sale combined. I am sorry about the delay in getting orders out.

Ed

No problem. I do like the website. Very simple, direct and informative. Visited before and noticed an Orval clone you just don't see around. Bookmarked it and then saw the sale a couple of days later. Originally just going to buy a fermawrap posted from a previous user and bought the clone and other extras. Isn't the web great in getting instant feedback :)

TheDude

I'm going to use my first post here on HBT to sing Ed's praises. The site and selection are phenomenal, the prices unbeatable, the shipping speedy-quick, and the customer service is top-notch. I had forgotten to order a small item on my last order there. A quick email to Ed and it was added to my original order with no additional charge.

I don't have a decent LHBS with BMW's selection, so I've found my new permanent HBS.

Thanks, Ed!

Scott

Latest posts

Back