Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you ship fast! Well packed too, I wasn't expecting all the grain in one bag but I'll assume you did it right, thanks again. Expect another order in the future.

Wow you ship fast! Well packed too, I wasn't expecting all the grain in one bag but I'll assume you did it right, thanks again. Expect another order in the future.

We certainly try to ship everything as fast as we can. If you order a brew builder recipe, then everything comes packaged together. No messing around weighing or mixing several bags.

Thanks,

Ed

I am going to join the BMW love fest. I placed my first order with them yesterday and it shipped out already. I had a couple of questions and emailed Ed. Within 5 minutes of emailing I had received responses.

My only small complaint is that they are lacking pictures on products - especially equipment. But I know this has already been addressed on previous posts.

Also it would be nice when ordering recipes or yeast there was a drop down menu to remind you to add an ice pack. That is what I like about AHS.

I am going to join the BMW love fest. I placed my first order with them yesterday and it shipped out already. I had a couple of questions and emailed Ed. Within 5 minutes of emailing I had received responses.

My only small complaint is that they are lacking pictures on products - especially equipment. But I know this has already been addressed on previous posts.

Also it would be nice when ordering recipes or yeast there was a drop down menu to remind you to add an ice pack. That is what I like about AHS.

Thanks for joining the club. I am still working on getting more pics on the site as previously mentioned. I added something like 150 pics to the site yesterday. With more to follow.

Every yeast we sell has a link to an ice pack on the ordering page. Just look at the bottom under the Also Available area.

Thanks,

Ed

got 3 orders in so far...

a cool special i think would be.....when your order history reaches $500+, get a free haus pale ale kit added onto your next order. or something like that. just an idea to think about

got 3 orders in so far...

a cool special i think would be.....when your order history reaches $500+, get a free haus pale ale kit added onto your next order. or something like that. just an idea to think about

That is a great idea. I will think about the details, and let everyone know when I have come up with something. I love the idea of giving back to my customers, and to HBT. One of the man reasons I went big and donated a Blingmann for the HBT contest.

Ed

Three recipes worth of grain ordered late last night and already shipped. Last-minute special phone requests included.

These will be my second through fourth all-grain batches. Looking forward to it.

Great service as usual!

That is a great idea. I will think about the details, and let everyone know when I have come up with something. I love the idea of giving back to my customers, and to HBT. One of the man reasons I went big and donated a Blingmann for the HBT contest.

Ed

That's one of the reasons I'm so happy to be a customer, Ed! Your customer service was the best I ever experienced, and the shipping (flat rate!) was super fast.

I'm definitely a BMW fan, and will order from you from now on. Since you shipped out so fast, I got my order way before I would have even from Northern Brewer, which is much closer!

Again, thanks! You're my new "LHBS".

If it takes a $500 threshold, then Ed, ole buddy.......

I'll take all 3 of my Haus Pale Ale kits as unmilled all grain.

Thanks, you have my addess

:) :)

That's one of the reasons I'm so happy to be a customer, Ed! Your customer service was the best I ever experienced, and the shipping (flat rate!) was super fast.

I'm definitely a BMW fan, and will order from you from now on. Since you shipped out so fast, I got my order way before I would have even from Northern Brewer, which is much closer!

Again, thanks! You're my new "LHBS".

Thanks Yooper, I am very glad to be your LHBS.

If it takes a $500 threshold, then Ed, ole buddy.......

I'll take all 3 of my Haus Pale Ale kits as unmilled all grain.

Thanks, you have my addess

:) :)

Zac ole buddy, I will be more than happy to send you out something as soon as I come up with a solid plan. Of course we may need to meet up and discuss the details over a few brews.

Ed

Ed,

No, No, I wouldn't take advantage of prior purchases, but hey, if you want to buy me a beer..... I'm down!

I'm bringing SWMBO next time I come down.

Chello,

you can be the witness, then you can also watch my raging jealousy over your current employment status.

Ogh yeah, Ed, you orta taste my Lake Walk Pale ale effort. Holy cow. Good stuff.

Zac,

I will certainly buy you a beer, and maybe even let you sample some of my homebrews. Hurry up and buy the pin locks kegs and come on down to the ATL, for a brew or 20.

Chello,

Stay away from Zac. He may try to do something to you to get a job opening at BMW. He only asks me about it everytime I see him on chat.

Ed

Ordered for the first time Sunday. Everything was at the house by Wednesday before I got home from work! What can I say other than i'll be using Brewmasters Warehouse from now on.

Hi Ed,
i recently got my super Agata capper and latest brewbuilder grain recipe. and the HT silicone tubing. thanks!
do you carry (or can you get) Briess White Sorghum Syrup extract (the gluten free stuff)? I am sure it is not a hot seller but... need it for a friend's brew.
regards,
Wendy
/mid5

Hi Ed,
i recently got my super Agata capper and latest brewbuilder grain recipe. and the HT silicone tubing. thanks!
do you carry (or can you get) Briess White Sorghum Syrup extract (the gluten free stuff)? I am sure it is not a hot seller but... need it for a friend's brew.
regards,
Wendy
/mid5

I think I can get it from one of my suppliers. I do not order that often from them but I will pick some up next time I do.

Ed

After some requests I have offically changed our Vienna malt from Briess to Weyermann brand malt. I like the Briess a lot but it made sense to switch from a US brand Vienna to a German brand. Besides I also really like the Weyermann as well, and I have had a few requests for Weyermann Vienna.

Ed

I need my stinkin beer gun! :)

I know you do, and I want to get you your stinkin beer gun as fast as possible. It is my fault. When I saw the beer gun love thread. I should have ordered a bunch, because I had a feeling that all of a sudden a bunch of people would be ordering them. Of course they did and we have sold more beer guns over the last week than we usually do in 2 months. Sorry for the delay.

Ed

I would just like to say how awesome Brewmasters Warehouse is. This is the third time I've received my order in about 3 days. I ordered Monday night and it was at my door this afternoon (Thursday).

Just got my next 3 batches delivered yesterday (Wednesday) after ordering very late Sunday night. Can't beat that.

I know you do, and I want to get you your stinkin beer gun as fast as possible. It is my fault. When I saw the beer gun love thread. I should have ordered a bunch, because I had a feeling that all of a sudden a bunch of people would be ordering them. Of course they did and we have sold more beer guns over the last week than we usually do in 2 months. Sorry for the delay.

Ed

Hahaha... ok, that is awesome.

If you want, I can start a "I love Blichmann Fermenters thread" and watch the orders pour in! Just give me 5%....

But you're pretty much right. That thread did get me thinking about one, and then seeing that my Belgian Dubbel isn't going to fly out of the keg, I figured I should make the investment since I didn't want to bottle ~4 gals with BM's ghetto gun.

I'm happy to wait. Impatient, but happy just the same.

Ed, I received my Bee Cave Hefe order yesterday and all is good. Thanks for the quick delivery.
One suggestion for you is to ask on the website if the person wants the sugar for bottling or not, I keg so I have no need for the included sugar. I am guessing this could save you some money as well.

Ed,
I have an order for you pretty soon, but some bastard in Tuscon Az got ahold of my CC number & tried to buy a Target store.

As soon as it is resolved, look for an order for a few 100 lbs of grain, some hops, and some more "stuff"

I hope this wasn't addressed already. I tried reading through all the posts and I made it to about 20 and then realized there were 44 more pages! The recipe builder is great but I had a comment about it. This is more of an enhancement than a show stopper. When you click on hops there should be check boxes so that you can order 3 or so at a time instead of adding 1 and then going back 2 or 3 times to the same page. Also, when you fill out billing and shipping address there should be something like "use shipping address as billing address" or something similar so that it will populate the fields. I created an account so maybe this info gets stored. If so then forget that comment. Other than those small things the site is great and the reason why I ordered from your company was because you patronize HBT!

When you click on hops there should be check boxes so that you can order 3 or so at a time instead of adding 1 and then going back 2 or 3 times to the same page.

Use firefox, middle (wheel) click the hops you want to open in a new tab once for each addition. For the last one, left click and close the other tabs. Works with malts, too :mug:

I hope this wasn't addressed already. I tried reading through all the posts and I made it to about 20 and then realized there were 44 more pages! The recipe builder is great but I had a comment about it. This is more of an enhancement than a show stopper. When you click on hops there should be check boxes so that you can order 3 or so at a time instead of adding 1 and then going back 2 or 3 times to the same page. Also, when you fill out billing and shipping address there should be something like "use shipping address as billing address" or something similar so that it will populate the fields. I created an account so maybe this info gets stored. If so then forget that comment. Other than those small things the site is great and the reason why I ordered from your company was because you patronize HBT!

I agree that the current Brew Builder is not a show stopper, but it certainly is something that no other website has. I due think you will find the next version of the Brew Builder will be a show stopper that I and everyone else would like. Adding the hops and everything else is done on the same screen.

The address input has also been reworked to function much like you have suggested.

A little teaser pic of the new brew builder. You can see from the pic that entering ingredients will be much easier. Beta testing to begin next week, unless something crazy happens that slows down the progress.

bb2screen.jpg

Ed,
I have an order for you pretty soon, but some bastard in Tuscon Az got ahold of my CC number & tried to buy a Target store.

As soon as it is resolved, look for an order for a few 100 lbs of grain, some hops, and some more "stuff"

That sucks man. You should take a road trip to make sure that it does not happen again. :mad:

Wow..The new brew builder looks great..I like the idea of being able to save the recipe and work on it later..Thats great..Looking forward to this.

I just made an order using the brew builder for a batch of extract/mini-mash Edworts's Haus Pale Ale. Loved the 10% brew builder discount and flat rate shipping! I will be ordering and using the brew builder again! Perfect if you want to tweak a recipe. Now I will be waiting at the door for Fed-ex today...

BTW, I love the order confirmation form, like an actual Warehouse packing slip and shows everything.

Ed, do you have silicone tubing for sale, I can't seem to find it. I'm getting ready to make a big order, and I'd love to do business with you again, but don't want to place two separate orders. Please let me know.

Back