Brewing on birthday any ideas what to brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarsky000

Reaction score
My birthday is this Thursday. Any have a great beer that you made recently? Im more of a Pale Ale guy so anything that style would great. Mirror Pond is my favorite.

Wyzazz has a VERY good Cascade Pale Ale. Had it last night with an Epic dinner of Porkchops, Roasted potatoes, Potato salad, and corn on the cob.

His Pale Ale was full of hops flavor and aroma.

I don't see it on his recipe list. I know in his PM to me he mentioned 2 rounds of dry hopping...

I suggest PMing him and see if he will give the recipe, or do a search. I have not brewed it myself. He sent me a few bottles as recompense for sending him some hops rhyzomes.

Thanks guys! It shall be a good day to brew tomorrow :) as for the end of the world thing... Thought that was in 2012?

MY Birthday will be celebrated this year with a massive apocalypse on the 21st.

Guitarsky000's birthday is on Thursday. He'll have time to celebrate before the sky falls, or the zombies attack, or the world lights up light a nuclear Christmas tree...

happy birthday.

Back