Brewing and BBQing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rerobb

Reaction score
Woohoo, finnally got a free Sunday tomorrow,picked me up a brewers best weizenbier kit, and its gonna be nice here in central ohio, so get to do it on new patio also, double bonus. I've been so busy this year I haven't gotten to brew since May!

Also, just put a 9.5lb brisket on the weber at 10:30pm, so it should be done tomorrow around 2 or 3. I just hope I can keep gettin up every 2hrs or so to check temps and add charcoal and wood.

Tomorrow is gonna be AWESOME!

rerobb said:
Woohoo, finnally got a free Sunday tomorrow,picked me up a brewers best weizenbier kit, and its gonna be nice here in central ohio, so get to do it on new patio also, double bonus. I've been so busy this year I haven't gotten to brew since May!

Also, just put a 9.5lb brisket on the weber at 10:30pm, so it should be done tomorrow around 2 or 3. I just hope I can keep gettin up every 2hrs or so to check temps and add charcoal and wood.

Tomorrow is gonna be AWESOME!

Good luck with the brisket and sleep. I just made a brisket the other day and it kept me up as much as my first child. The temp was either 280 or 180. It did actually turn out though. Nothing better than Homebrewing and smoked brisket.

nothing better than good BBQ and a Home Brew, I did some ABT's, Burgers, Smoked Sausage, Grilled some steaks and a good ole Louisianna crab and shrimp boil along with my Blue Moon Clone I call Toolbox's Bluetick Belgian Wit Ale. Just a great day in the Northeast and now to brew a batch of my Cream Ale today

Back