Brewing again, this time with running water!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FairbanksBrewinGirl

Reaction score
So, this is really my second introduction, but it's been such a long time that I thought I'd start over. I first brewed last summer in my cabin in the woods with no running water. I loved it, but then because of moving and lack of space/time, etc., hadn't done anything new in ages. I just started a new batch last month (an Imperial Stout), and immediately was bitten by the bug again, partially because of how much easier it is with indoor plumbing! And, for the first time ever, I have three- THREE!- batches going at the same time.
3THREEcarboys.jpg

It feels good to have a full closet. Thanks to you all for your help on these forums. You all are great!
:mug:

From left to right:

Island Mist Wildberry Shiraz (to keep the friends happy)

American Pale Ale

Ed Wort's Apfelwein (I found this on here and it sounded to good to be true!)

Next up is a wheat beer, and then something good for the holidays, I haven't decided what yet. And depending on the outcome of the Apfelwein, maybe another batch? Right now we're drinking the Imperial Stout I brewed a month ago, but slowly, so some of it has time to age :)

Thanks for the welcome! It's good to be back.

Back