Brewery burns

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fullstop22

Reaction score
I manage a local homebew shop. I met a young couple through the shop they were frequent visitors to our tap room until they went hard at it opening their own brewery. One week after opening a fire ( no fault of theirs) destroyed the plaza and put them out of business. I would ask that any one who could pay the price of a pint or two to the gofundme link. These are good people and had everything in this venture.

https://www.gofundme.com/9267y9nc

Doug and Kally are a newly wed couple with hearts of gold. They decided last year to go forth with Doug's dream of opening a brewery. After many sleepless nights, delays, blood, sweat and tears and their entire life savings, the building their brewery is in caught fire. As of right now, the business is a wash with smoke and water damage. They have insurance however, finding a location that is affordable for sustainability is going to be a "thing." Also, the way licensing works, they will need to start that process all over again. They are beginning from the ground up with no savings, no real direction and all the while their mortgage payment is still due. Any and all help is appreciated, these guys deserve a second chance at building something great.

Back