Brewers Hardware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoengine

Whale Noun Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a jacketed conical and some accessories from Brewers Hardware last year, and I thought I would share that the experience has been great. Curtis was very quick to answer my questions prior to the sale through the chat function on the website, and then also through email. After purchase support has been great as well. I ordered a pressure gauge for the conical and had never really got a proper reading out of it. I recently contacted them about the gauge (nearly a year later) and Curtis had me perform a test on it, and with those results sent me out a replacement straight-away. The new one works great, and the fit and finish of all the products were top notch.

20201106_1057307152401198232799784.jpg

20201106_1134379216937964345856495.jpg

20201106_1448091402133815558495759.jpg

I placed an order with them on August 12. August 29 I still hadn't seen any movement so I emailed them and Curtis responded that one of the items I ordered was out of stock, then emailed they were now back in stock the next morning. We went back and forth a couple times about customizing the components and he said they'd get back to me. After two more weeks, nothing so I emailed and go no response. After a few days, emailed, no response. I filed a dispute with my credit card company yesterday (Day 39.) Buyer beware I guess.

Editing this to follow up:
When Brewers Hardware got notified by my credit card company they cancelled my order. Curtis then reached out to me and apologized for dropping the ball on this. He offered that if I was still interested he'd build the custom version of the part at no extra cost over the standard version. He even offered that he'd build the part before I paid again. The part was then built quickly and arrived yesterday. Ultimately I'm satisfied even though the process took 2 months.

Last edited:
These guys are local to me, first in HB and recently in Orange, CA. They have always been super helpful. When I purchased a 22 gallon kettle to convert into an eBIAB kettle, they did the welding of 1.5" triclover ports and did an amazing job. Really great folks!

Latest posts

Back