Brew with Just LME?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I have ever been a member of a forum where anyone had almost 43,000 posts. I get the feeling this guy knows exactly what he is talking about, and he'll smack you down with his righteous tome of beer wisdom. When he talks you listen. When he walks you follow. When he bows you lick the dirt. This dude could probably make beer out of your pathetic tears in the Sahara Desert in the time it takes them to fall from the corner of your eye to the ground. That's magic boy, and you'll get it in roughly 42,905 more posts.

Beer helped me write that paragraph (above) and I hope the love of beer will help you have ears to listen. -Amen

Which is awesome, except Yooper's a chick ;)

I don't think I have ever been a member of a forum where anyone had almost 43,000 posts. I get the feeling this guy knows exactly what he is talking about, and he'll smack you down with his righteous tome of beer wisdom. When he talks you listen. When he walks you follow. When he bows you lick the dirt. This dude could probably make beer out of your pathetic tears in the Sahara Desert in the time it takes them to fall from the corner of your eye to the ground. That's magic boy, and you'll get it in roughly 42,905 more posts.

Beer helped me write that paragraph (above) and I hope the love of beer will help you have ears to listen. -Amen

Great rant! Yooper's a girl, though. I highly doubt it's her post count that's getting people to listen, maybe, but more likely reasons like these.

Great rant! Yooper's a girl, though. I highly doubt it's her post count that's getting people to listen, maybe, but more likely reasons like these.

My apologies Ma'am, your picture/avatar is of a man. All the same, you rock! Obviously sharing knowledge is a pleasure for you. I as knowledge manager I appreciate that.

Back