Brew Rig - The Dude's Brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brew-rig-3-vessel-metal-brew-stand-1024x576.jpg

This is my hopped up version of a Brutus clone.
20 Gallon capacity, 2 Love temperature controllers, 2 Chugger pumps, A Duda plate chiller, and an attachable Auto Grant.
I love the Auto Grant it allows me to gravity sparge without affecting the flow rate when the pump turns on. The Love Temperature Controllers do a great job of holding the temps on brew day. I used a basic burner on all three kettles with a 20 psi regulator, it has no problem bringing 22 gallons of wort to a boil.
Boiling Equipment: 3 Morebeer 26 gallon kettle's, mash tun with Ultimate Sparge Arm, hot liquor tank, and brew kettle with a 6'x 19' stainless mesh basket. Custom built Auto Grant.
Beer Bottling Gear: 3 tap Kegerator, 5 gallon pin lock corney kegs, and an abundance of bottles.
Fermentation Vessels and Equipment: Chest freezer, 3 bucket capacity with Johnson temperature controller. Ale Pale buckets.
Wort Chillers: Duda Diesel 30 plate chiller.
Plumbing, Pumps, and Hardware: 2 Chugger stainless center inlet pumps, 1/2" stainless shut off valves, 1/2" silicone tubing, cam lock fittings.
Measuring, Testing,& Stirring Devices: Hydrometer, Milwaukee MW101 ph meter, Fluke 179 Multimeter for taking temperatures.
Yeast Equipment: Growlers for starters.
Cleansers and Sanitizers: PBW, Starsan.

brew-rig-3-vessel-tubing-1024x576.jpg
brew-rig-3-vessel-metal-brew-stand.jpg

Back