• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Bottling Setup: Bucket + Tree + Sanitizer + Bench Capper + 4 Cases 750ml Bottles $100

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drgonzo2k2

Really Awesome User
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Continuing with my brew area clean out, I've decided to let my bottling gear go. Here's what I have:

- Custom "double barrel" bottling bucket. Here's the thread where I provided some details when I built it. Basically bottle 2 at once and cut your bottling day in half!

- Ferrari Bench Capper

- 45 Seat Bottling Tree

- Sulfiter/Sanitizer Injector

- 4 Cases of de-labeled and cleaned 750 ml "Belgian style" bottles that use standard American caps (no cork and cages and no wide European style caps required)

I'll also throw in the 100 or so bottle caps I have.

Here are some pics of everything, and I'm happy to answer any questions.

I'm asking $100 OBO for everything. I live in Santa Cruz, CA and it would be local pickup only due to the weight.

MzFqdxy.jpg

0qKeyb2.jpg

PcQ4ric.jpg

Latest posts

Back