Bottle Share Pictures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are trying to pound through IPAs before we get into the whalez in July, so these might not be as impressive (Nate actually got a lot of troll comments on facebook group when he dropped a PBR in front of these, p.s. people are dip****s) but we had a good time and still have half of them left. you east coasters need to be closer...

IMAG5174.jpg

20140627_084547.jpg

We are trying to pound through IPAs before we get into the whalez in July, so these might not be as impressive (Nate actually got a lot of troll comments on facebook group when he dropped a PBR in front of these, p.s. people are dip****s) but we had a good time and still have half of them left. you east coasters need to be closer...

Most of those are east coast beers though....

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405179196.575404.jpg
Oppermans BPt5th
Red Wine Mex Cake
Gose Gone Wild
Java Eclipse
Hommage
Belmont Station 15th anny
Norma
Fyodors Classic
BB Flora
Bourbon DL
Maple Bacon Coffee Porter
Sonoma Pride
Encendia
Peche'cus
BA Sump
Imperial Hop Bu

Those are just some absurd beards.
That barrel warehouse is probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen....and I've been to Thailand!

It was a good time for sure. It was definately a once in a lifetime bottle share for me.

Anyone planning a trip to CO. for gabf? I'm having my 2nd annual birthday/gabf bottle share on Oct. 1 so let me know who would like to join us on this crazy get together!

I received this today!
We discussed a trade for zombie dust. He threw in a few extra surprises and I was super excited when I opened the box!
Shooting a west coast box back to Mr. Goss on Friday!

image.jpg

So, I had my 2nd annual bday/gabf bottle share. A few empties didn't make it into the picture, but here's the majority of the destruction. Unfortunately, I can't remember trying some of these, and atleast 10 beers didn't get cracked open. I have a feeling that this will get more and more crazy each year.

1412388961293.jpg

1412388975604.jpg

1412388992962.jpg

1412389014949.jpg

Back