Bottle Rinsing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khory

Reaction score
I'm looking for a way to speed up my bottle washing.

I usually do an oxyclean soak to clean and remove labels. That works great but rinsing is a pain. Rinsing them each in the faucet takes forever. I've had success using a giant wash tub of clean water but it is kind of messy.

I've been considering trying the dish washer with no soap, but I'm not sure if it will rinse inside well enough. Has anyone had success with that? Is there a better technique I haven't thought of?

khory said:
I'm looking for a way to speed up my bottle washing.

I usually do an oxyclean soak to clean and remove labels. That works great but rinsing is a pain. Rinsing them each in the faucet takes forever. I've had success using a giant wash tub of clean water but it is kind of messy.

I've been considering trying the dish washer with no soap, but I'm not sure if it will rinse inside well enough. Has anyone had success with that? Is there a better technique I haven't thought of?

They make a level that attaches to your faucet to rinse out the insides. Called a jet carboy/ bottle rinser. Maybe this will help?

Back