• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Blichmann Top Tier stand w/burners, plate chiller, pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad2157

Reaction score
****SEE LATEST POST FOR PRICE****

*Not looking to part out pump or plate chiller from stand*
Nashville, TN area

Local pick up in Pleasant View, TN 37146. I will ship if you arrange a shipping company to come pick up and load (I have had good luck with Uship).

Unit is assembled as seen in pictures, but can unbolt apart for easier transporting (legs, burners, and shelf will unbolt from stand).
---------------------------------------
Blichmann Top Tier stand

(3) Blichmann Top Tier burners plumbed with pipe into one Propane regulator / connector.

Blichmann Top Tier utility shelf (holds 50lbs.)

Blichmann Therminator plate chiller with Blichmann Brewmometer (Thermometer) plumbed in.

March 815 pump with stainless steel shield/cover.

Fittings were tri-clamp fittings when I got it (I'm 2nd owner), but I have taken those off and it now has camlock fittings for most. I will include the original tri-clamp fittings or additional camlock fittings to finish up everything on the stand (buyers choice). Works great, I am only selling because I'm going electric.

Some cool history on this brewstand I received from the original owner. He told me some of his friends used it to brew the first few batches of beer for the Hutton and Smith Brewing Co. in Chattanooga, TN.

$750

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2309_edited.jpg

IMG_2310_edited.jpg

BUMP - I'll throw in a stainless steel 4-tap tower for free. $750 for the stand w/extras + SS tap tower (see my other post for pictures).

Is this still available and, if so, what's your best price for all of it?

I'm in the Fort Campbell area.

Picked this up from Brad2157 today. It's in great shape and one hell of a deal. Great doing business with him.

Back