• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Blichmann Top Tier stand, Blichmann burners, pump, plate chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hausman

Reaction score
Assembled (can be unassembled at pickup)
Local pickup, zip 37421

This advertisement is to sell all of this together, no parting out. The price for everything listed below is $625

What we have here is a runaway hobby. This was the first of three brewing systems I built. I'm your typical homebrewer sob story. I don't brew anywhere near the volume I once did when this hobby was new and exciting, and this thing is taking up prime real estate (and collecting dust) in my garage.

Blichmann Top Tier brewing stand
Three Blichmann Burners
March Pump
Blichmann Therminator
The valves and tri-clamp fittings attached to the pump and plate chiller seen in the pictures.
Blichmann thermometer on the plate chiller
Blichmann utility shelf (20lb rated)

The stand and burners have about 20 brews on it.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

Ok - I think I've responded to all the PM's... I prefer not to ship this, it would be extremely expensive. Local pickup is 37421. Price is firm and a solid deal I think, over 60% off retail for all things included.

Back