• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Blichmann Burner with extensions Keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suckmyale

Reaction score
I have a Blichmann Burner for sale. Included are the leg extensions and original legs. Asking $150 for all of that. Only used 3 times.

Also Keggle for sale. Decomissioned New Glarus keg. Drilled for weldless bulkhead (but not included). Included is 3" temp in 1/2" weldless, and 1/4" sightglass (from brewhardware). I also have a heat shield for the sightglass, which is included. Asking $80 for all that.

I also have a Banjo Propane burner that someone can have to $5. I used it 3-4 times before purchasing the Blichmann.

I live in Hartford, WI, but travel to Oak Creek daily for work.

YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING FOR $215.

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

I'm headed to Chicago suburbs on Tuesday. The keggle is spoken for by looking to still sell the burner...make a decent offer and it could be yours for thanksgiving.

Back