• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Blichmann Burner, MoreBeer! 15 Gallon Heavy Duty Kettles, Sanke Keg, sparge arm, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmonroe1050

Reaction score
Hey All,

Going to be getting rid of some of my equipment here in the next month or so, and wanted to see if anyone was interested in any of it. Prefer to sell locally, but willing to ship if you'd like to pay.

Kettles are boil, mash tun and HLT. All will have a 3" thermometer (mash tun will have a 6" probe, boil and HLT will have a 2" probe). All come with stainless steel ball valves.

Sanke keg was given to me from a neighbor that saw me brewing one day. Said he wasn't sure how he got it, but if I wanted it he'd be happy to clear it out of his garage so I said sure.

Blichmann burner has been used twice and works like a charm. Does not have leg extensions (used it w/ a pump so didn't need them).

Prices:

Boil Kettle - $175
Mash Tun - $275 (comes w/ false bottom, ball valve and thermometer. Also has extra coupler for thermowell, but thermowell is not included)
Hot Liquor - $275 (comes w/ sight glass, ball valve and thermometer)
Sanke Keg - $40 (uncut / still has spear in it. most likely needs to be cleaned)
Blichmann Burner - $125
Sparge Arm - $120 (will sell for $100 if bought with the Mash Tun)

If someone is interested in more than one item I will consider package pricing. Everything is used and has minor wear and tear, but is stainless steel and built to last. I'll be posting pictures tonight - first come first serve, so I'll be responding to PM's in the order they're received. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers!

Hey Guys,

Sorry - 94520 is the ZIP. Northern California...guess that would be helpful if I'm saying I prefer local pickup, huh? :eek:

Cheers.

I'm interested in the burner. Can you tell me how much the shipping would be to 14150?

Thanks

I'm interested in the sparge arm.... but $20 off retail for used is a bit steep. Any chance slashing that figure down?

you know... fire sale like.... It's fringed..... it's singed... let's make it Sold.

Shipping to 14150 is around $20 for standard ground. I actually have someone interested in purchasing the entire package that can pickup locally however, so at the moment am holding the sale. If that doesn't workout however, I will repost on a new thread. Thank you everyone for your interest, and if I have to repost I will PM all interested parties first.

Cheers!

Back