• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Blichmann Beer Gun, Tri clamp, sankey coupler, Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therainmaker

Reaction score
For sale locally or ship on your dime.

Blichmann Beer Gun and accessory kit $90

Blichmann Tri clamp $15
Sankey Coupler Micro Matic, like new $20
Sankey Coupler, used, $10
Sankey coupler, I believe European? $15
Regulator $25
Capper $10

Deals if buying multiple items

View attachment 1479864487773.jpg

View attachment 1479864499715.jpg

View attachment 1479864512304.jpg

View attachment 1479864524175.jpg

View attachment 1479864537826.jpg

View attachment 1479864548486.jpg

View attachment 1479864560246.jpg

Padon my ignorance...what is a Blichmann tri clamp?
Also, what brand is the regulator and is the outlet connection 1. Included and 2. Barbed or threaded?

Padon my ignorance...what is a Blichmann tri clamp?
Also, what brand is the regulator and is the outlet connection 1. Included and 2. Barbed or threaded?

Blichmann valve is pending. Not sure the regulator brand. I added an additional photo of the fitting/gas shut off valve it comes with.

I will take the blichmann valve and beer gun delivered to Philly (19123) for $60. Let me know.

Like I said previously, no thanks. I'm looking for reasonable offers. Not low balls

Seriously, have you never negotiated before? I extend an offer, you counter, we meet somewhere in the middle. However, you have no interest in doing this, so I'm done. Good luck with your sale.

Seriously, have you never negotiated before? I extend an offer, you counter, we meet somewhere in the middle. However, you have no interest in doing this, so I'm done. Good luck with your sale.

I countered your offer with a no thanks lol. I'm not giving away my gear. Maybe next time you negotiate you should try starting with a reasonable offer. Probably would have worked out a lot better for you

I countered your offer with a no thanks lol. I'm not giving away my gear. Maybe next time you negotiate you should try starting with a reasonable offer. Probably would have worked out a lot better for you

Not sure why I am engaging you, but just FYI, a brand new beer gun is available from a sponsor right now for $75. There has been numerous beer guns listed for $50-$70 recently. I dont think my initial offer was low. I based it on current listing prices less 20% (current asking prices are $60 for the gun, $15 for the valve, $75 total, minus 20% to start the negotiations equal $60). You're asking for "reasonable offers" and that is what I gave. There is a reason you had to bump the thread because no one is biting on your current prices. Again, good luck with your sale.

I have to agree. A beer gun sold on this site with accessory kit for $60 within the last few weeks. The offer was reasonable. You likely won't get $90 for it and if you don't propose a counter offer you likely won't get anything for it.

I have to agree. A beer gun sold on this site with accessory kit for $60 within the last few weeks. The offer was reasonable. You likely won't get $90 for it and if you don't propose a counter offer you likely won't get anything for it.

If a brand new beer gun and accessory kit sold for 60 shipped, someone got a great deal. I won't be selling mine for that and would elect to keep it before selling it for that.

You guys can go back and forth all day about selling prices. I just want to know where all the tri clamp stuff is.

Interested in regulator and ball valve..But didn't see a price for the ball valve.
How much for both shipped to GA 30904.

Thanks!

Everything sold but the beer gun, accessories kit, euro coupler, and Capper. 105 plus shipping for all.

Back