• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Blichmann 55 Gallon Brew Kettles and Floor Burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrfehon

Reaction score
I have two used Blichmann 55 gallon brew kettles and two floor burners for sale. They're only two years old but have been used a number of times. The burners I'm asking $100 each and the pots $500 each OBO. Send me a message if you're interested. I live near Philadelphia.

Sorry for the delay posting pictures. Here are a few of the pots and one of the burners. I had the volume cylinders removed and patched since I was using these for making BBQ sauce. I have all the parts, just need to be reattached. We only used them 15 times or so so they're in great shape and ready to use for beer. The burners show some wear but they've only been used 15 times too. They're just a bit dirty. I can't ship so it has to be a local pickup only.

pot1.jpg

pot2.jpg

pot3.jpg

I would be interested in a burner if you get I a point where you will ship

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

I am interested in a burner .... curious to know why you wont ship? there isnt anything combustible w/o the propane tank???

I wanted to refresh this thread. The items are all still for sale. I won't ship. However, if you're in the Philly area you'll get a deal for these items. The burners retail for $150 and I'm selling each for $100. They are used but only for a year and are in great shape. The pots I'm asking $500 each for, which is more than $150 less than what they retail for. However, the price is negotiable because they volume cylinders aren't attached. They are in good shape though and are a harder to find item used. Let me know if you're interested.

Back