• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Blichmann 20gal False Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buyers Beware

I am having the same buying experience as the other buyers in the controhttps://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=575728ller sale thread Seller still has not shipped the false bottom after two weeks and two messages saying that he would. You would think with three packages to ship he would find the time to follow through on his promises to ship.

Last edited:
You have no address listed in Paypal. Send your address and you'll receive tracking info, just like the other buyers.

My shipping address is listed in the last three private messages. Also the other buyers have been contacting me to see if I ever received my item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back