• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Blichmann 20g False Bottom for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabrewski

Reaction score
I've downsized my mash tun from Blichmann G2 20g to 15g and bought another false bottom. The 20Gallon pot now my BK, so only selling the 20 Gallon False Bottom.

FB only been used about 10 times. Like New condition, only minor scrub marks. NO major scratches, bends, defects or corrosion.

Works extremely well recirculating high volume of wort in HERMS. I've never had a stuck mash with it, although my refined skills contribute to that.

Selling for $90 and I PAY the Shipping. I can ship it anywhere in US. Retail on new one is $120 plus tax and shipping.

That's $90, NO Tax or Shipping.

Have a Paypal account, or if you are around San Antonio, TX can meet up and remove shipping cost.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Pics would be great. Thanks!

What are you doing with the 20gallon G2 that this came out of?

The diameter of Blichmann 20 gallon False Bottom is 17.5 inches. Actually, a hair less, more like 17 and 15/32.

It fits in the Blichmann 20 Gallon G1/G2 Boilermaker, of course.

I don't know why you would try to use it in another manufacturer's pot, since this is designed to work in a specific dimension stepped bottom, it has only one center support underneath. Although you could engineer side supports and adapt to another pot that was just larger than 17.5 inch diameter.

Last edited:
Back