Black Friday Keg supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavrick1903

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone aware of which retailers might be doing black friday deals on kegging supplies (hard parts, etc)

Wondering if you've found any deals in the past, and what sort of deals you might have found.

Kegerator.com is having a "pre-black friday" sale right now. Free shipping and sales on some items. Im in the market for some kegging supplies so I'll see what I can find and post it here.

Kegerator.com is having a "pre-black friday" sale right now. Free shipping and sales on some items. Im in the market for some kegging supplies so I'll see what I can find and post it here.

Reconditioned ball lock kegs regular price $112.49, sale price $89.99 is just insane. you can almost get a new keg at their regular price and their sale price looks more like "shipping included" not "free shipping." What a joke.

Reconditioned ball lock kegs regular price $112.49, sale price $89.99 is just insane. you can almost get a new keg at their regular price and their sale price looks more like "shipping included" not "free shipping." What a joke.

That is high. I'll stick with the $35 used kegs from Adventures in Homebrewing.

Dang, Adventures in Homebrewing has NEW 5 gallon ball locks for $89.99

That's interesting that Kegerator has reconditioned kegs for the same price as brand new from AIH. I've bought all of my kegging supplies from AIH. Shipping is pretty cheap. Around $15 for the kegs.

Beverage elements has a $10 off 100 sale, coupon code Turkeybrew. I used it to get 4 more of their class 3 kegs (which really aren't too bad, mostly just ripped up rubber on the top). $144 for 4 kegs shipped to my door :D

Back