North Dakota Bismarck ND

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevDroz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey NoDak'ers!!! I am just a home brewer that has been brewing for almost 2 years now. I am not a member of any club or group, just a guy that enjoys brewing beer that I like to drink.

My favorite beer to brew is an Amber and currently use an extract kit but I am slowly making my way to AGB. With the kit I use I made a slight modification to the bittering hops by reducing the time from 30 minutes to 10-15 minutes. I wanted a smooth, easy to drink amber without any hop bite to it and this does not disappoint.

I have also brewed my first Oktoberfest which is currently keg conditioning and should be ready by late September, a Pilsner which turned out pretty good, a cream ale which was simply amazing, as well as an American Light and a Chinook IPA. Today is a brew day and on the docket is a Kolsch as well as another Amber (gotta keep my favorite in the pipeline).

So yeah, just me letting yuns know I am out there, for what it's worth lol.

Latest posts

Back