Birdman Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner5360

Reaction score
I will have to say that I am impressed with Brian at Birdman Brewing. His customer service was amazing he got back to me super fast with answers to all my questions. I ordered the 15 pound Barley crusher malt mill it was the cheapest I could find. still haven't received the mill but that isn't Brian's fault that would be Barley Crusher and their poor customer service. but again
Thanks to Brian for his customer service!

I was putting together a keezer and ordering parts for it from several places. I ordered some things from Birdman Brewing. Without going into details, there was a problem with something I got (not the stores fault). I emailed them and got a very quick response from the owner, Brian Erdman.

I have to say, Brian went all out to make sure I was happy, way beyond the call. It was such a pleasure dealing with someone like him and I am glad to see there are still people and businesses like that around. I would like to publicly thank Brian for his superior service attention to his customer's needs.

I'm not a home brewer--just a (proud) new kegerator owner. Upgraded my 2 tap tower to a 3 tapper from Birdman Brewing. After the system was set up, discovered a slightly loose nut on the shank for the lowest of the 3 faucets. I contacted Brian Erdman, and he was remarkably patient and remarkably prompt and remarkably helpful in guiding me thru tight quarters in the 3" diameter tower. Can't say enough about the customer service I received.

John Wilcox
Edina, MN

Why +4? Because that's how many times I've purchased from them in the past 10-12 months. Every order ships accurately and FAST. They have been great in their responsiveness to my questions and in their communication about order status. And their pricing is VERY competitive. And I like the idea of supporting forum sponsors (even though I am not a paying premium member, ahem, choke.)

I keep reading these posts about problems with other vendors. Ya'll should check these guys out for equipment. I've had nothing but great experiences.

Off topic - I've used all the "usual online suspects" for ingredients (Midwest, etc.) with pretty good experiences, but try to go with my lhbs typically.

Like the others, I've only had great experiences with Birdman. Fast shipping and some of the lowest prices out there! Great communication too.

Found Birdman Brewing through HBT. Asked for a quote on a custom kit and received a response within hours from Brian. Unfortunately, they don't carry one of the products I was looking for. When I followed up to ask if we could still make a package work without that item, I received no response.

Regardless, I checked out the website a bit more and stumbled upon the fact that they carry Bev-Seal Ultra. Removed 50' of plain ol' vinyl 3/16" beer line from my cart at Midwest and added 100' of Bev-Seal Ultra with these guys for only pennies more. While I was there, ordered up four Perlick 525SS all-stainless combos (faucet, shank, tailpiece, etc) at a very competitive price, and also a 4-way 1/4" MFL distributor that was on sale for the best price I could find on the 'net.

Timeline:
23 Dec 12 (Sun) 01:07 - Emailed to see if a custom kegging package could be built.
23 Dec 12 (Sun) 06:19 - Reply received.
23 Dec 12 (Sun) 06:36 - Sent follow-up question. No reply received to date.
23 Dec 12 (Sun) 21:55 - Placed order for items listed above.
23 Dec 12 (Sun) 22:07 - Confirmation received.
24 Dec 12 (Mon) 06:02 - Tracking information received. Shipping label created.
24 Dec 12 (Mon) 11:04 - Package picked up by carrier (FedEx).
02 Jan 12 (Wed) xx:xx - Expected delivery date (6 business days to CA).

Would do business with again. -1/2 star for not responding to follow-up. Probably just got caught in the holiday craziness. :eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::hs:

Found Birdman Brewing through HBT. Asked for a quote on a custom kit and received a response within hours from Brian. Unfortunately, they don't carry one of the products I was looking for. When I followed up to ask if we could still make a package work without that item, I received no response.

Regardless, I checked out the website a bit more and stumbled upon the fact that they carry Bev-Seal Ultra. Removed 50' of plain ol' vinyl 3/16" beer line from my cart at Midwest and added 100' of Bev-Seal Ultra with these guys for only pennies more. While I was there, ordered up four Perlick 525SS all-stainless combos (faucet, shank, tailpiece, etc) at a very competitive price, and also a 4-way 1/4" MFL distributor that was on sale for the best price I could find on the 'net.

Timeline:
23 Dec 12 (Sun) 01:07 - Emailed to see if a custom kegging package could be built.
23 Dec 12 (Sun) 06:19 - Reply received.
23 Dec 12 (Sun) 06:36 - Sent follow-up question. No reply received to date.
23 Dec 12 (Sun) 21:55 - Placed order for items listed above.
23 Dec 12 (Sun) 22:07 - Confirmation received.
24 Dec 12 (Mon) 06:02 - Tracking information received. Shipping label created.
24 Dec 12 (Mon) 11:04 - Package picked up by carrier (FedEx).
02 Jan 12 (Wed) xx:xx - Expected delivery date (6 business days to CA).

Would do business with again. -1/2 star for not responding to follow-up. Probably just got caught in the holiday craziness. :eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::hs:

Thanks for the business and for the feedback. Very sorry that we did not respond to a message you left with us.

Holiday craziness?: Yes.
Acceptable excuse for not responding to a message?: No.

We are very sorry, and will try to do better next time in responding.

Happy holidays!
-Birdman

Just placed my 5th order with these guys. (Damn this hobby just sucks you in!) As usual, their service is top notch and prices are great. Keep up the good work. I'll be back for order number 6, unless my wife kills me first.

great to deal with I needed a two keg set for pin locks he was quick to answer my questions and very quick to ship

great price on a great product, would deal with these folks again in a minute

all the best and thank you

S_M

I've ordered from them before and would order again but shipping seems excessive on smaller orders. I was planning on getting some Accuflex BevSeal MFL adapters and they want almost $13 for shipping. For 1 of them, it's over $11.46 to ship! At most, it shouldn't cost more than $5 to stick these into an envelope and send them out. I mean these things are small and light.
Anyway, if you're putting together a big order, it's worth it and they do have good prices. For small orders, I'd probably wait until you need more items or get them elsewhere.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Birdman Brewing. My wife got me a nice tower and Perlicks for Xmas this past year, which she ordered from Birdman.

I finally got around to putting my kegerator together last week and things are working flawlessly.

Cheers!

DC

Nice. I'm going to be order the 2 tap fridge kit with accuflex tubing at the end of the month. Got a stout fermenting for keg#1 and I'm gonna do a ipa next weekend for keg #2

Latest posts

Back