Best Whirlpool Arm fitting & Where to get

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwb445

Reaction score
Hey Guys - I currently have this Copper MoreBeer arm https://www.morebeer.com/products/wort-chiller-recirculation-package-10-gallon.html but want to upgrade to one built in to my BK with a ball valve.

I'm curious if any of you have purchased a whirlpool arm fitting, and if so, where from. I was thinking of making one using a street elbow and hose barb like this:
weldless_whirlpool_arm_half_2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

But I would prefer something similar to this:
IMG_1259.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Any suggestions?

bargainfittings.com will custom bend one for you.

Also, brewhardware.com has some that are already pre bent, but you specify what length you want it to be.

Morebeer started selling the ssbrewtech ones recently. I recently ordered one from them to save on shipping.

i also use the ss brew tech one. I like the low profile, doesnt catch when I biab. Good whirlpool at low speeds. Also used ones from bobby on my old keggles but I wanted the hole lower in my kettle and no tube hanging down.

Maybe I'm trying to whirlpool too fast, but my ss brewtech whirlpool fitting clogs with just an ounce of hops used during the boil.

Thank You! I was looking for that stupid part but couldn't remember who had made it.

@Bobby_M Is there any chance you would make a version of this that was built around your weldless bulkhead? That would get an even lower profile inside the kettle for the people using BIAB.

I actually have something just like what you are asking for. It's the spincycle fitting with no tube welded in, just a hole.

Back