Best regulator need a new one

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thyirishmen

Reaction score
What single regulator is everyone going with these days. My current one just went kaput and I'm unsure of what to go with. I want one that has a mfl out not barbed as my setup is all mfl.

I would go with a Taprite or a Micromatic. Both are great products. When you order the regulator, assuming you order from a vendor like Kegconnection, just tell them you want the out to be MFL... they will switch it out for you.

What single regulator is everyone going with these days. My current one just went kaput and I'm unsure of what to go with. I want one that has a mfl out not barbed as my setup is all mfl.

I would spend the $15 on a rebuild kit. It is almost garunteed that will fix your issue.

Like others have said, taprite or micromatic. All my other ones are junk, pressure swings, guards inaccurate.

I have found the Cornelius and norgren regulators to be very good. Usually you can find them cheap on eBay that were retired from soda service.

Latest posts

Back