Best Purchase on Craigslist Yet!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish13

Reaction score
I just got what I think is the best deal on 3 kegs ever. 2 five gallon kegs and 1 three gallon keg for $15.

What's the best deal you got off Craigslist??

image-3556939760.jpg

Nice Craigslist score!

I think my best Craigslist purchase was the coveted Sanyo 4912 for well under $100 (can't remember the exact amount now). It was essentially brand new. The guy had bought it with the intent of turning it into a kegerator and had since (gasp) stopped brewing.

But my best second hand acquisition of all time was when a friend of mine said she had an empty sixth barrel, CO2 tank, Sanke coupler, and regulator lying in her garage and would I have any use for them? I offered to pay her, but she said she was just happy to have someone take them off her hands.
:ban:

How did you score that good a deal? I can't find corny kegs anywhere in the willamette valley for under $50.

I bought my Danby kegerator for $150 off craigslist, in brand new condition. The guy was trying to make room in his garage for a third imported antique car from Europe. Easily my best deal ever.

worxman02 said:
How did you score that good a deal? I can't find corny kegs anywhere in the willamette valley for under $50.

Some cat from Vancouver selling his whole set up. I asked if he would be willing to split it up the set. His post is still on CL for 500. You should call. He's willing to meet half way too.

The best part is one kegs is still full and It's some good ale!

I scored a medical O2 tank "E" size I think for $40. Oh and it had a little wheeled cart and regulator with it. The fact that it had 2000 PSI in it (full) was even better!

Back